All the activities & benefits of the Trust shall be open to all economically backward students/people irrespective of Sex, Religion & Caste.
- Promoting various disciplines of Education.
- Scholarship programs to meet the financial requirements for Quality Education.
- Establish training centers for Skill Development of Women for sustenance.
- Establish Libraries, provide print and visual communication tools to enhance the Educational / Technical skills.
- Establish and maintain hostels, camps and related establishments for the Physical, Mental and Psychological well-being.
- Conduct special advanced programs to needy and talented students by having access to all Educational Aids & facilities.
- Health: Provide primary medical centers and generic medicines at remote areas by collaborating with Medical Institutions.
- Hygiene: (Swachh Bharat Mission (Gramin)) Accelerate the efforts of Govt. of India to achieve universal sanitation coverage, thereby improving the levels of cleanliness in Rural India.